Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 21st Bday Joanne

Theme: 21st Bday Gurl with Bears

I received a very special request sometime last week from a guy who's in Aus. and he wanted me to make this special request for a gurl who's gonna turn 21. I find it very sweet of this guy who's actually far and wanting to give something special for this "lady"...ehehee..Anyways, cut it short, here's some of the pics i've taken. The cupcakes is made of fondants which took me about 3 days to complete the whole baking and decorating till the end...I was actually very impressed with the outcome and couldn't take my eys off them..THEY ARE JUST TOO CUTE TO BE EATEN..ehehee..Well, Joanne, I hope you have a very wonderful 21st Birthday, and Thank You to Collin...Hope to hear from u soon...


Many Thanks to Collin & HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO YOU JOANNE..

xoxo
Sweet Cuppacakes

3 comments:

Joanne Ting said...

love them to the very bits. =D

yazmienn said...

cute lah... keep up the good work CT.. XD

Balqiz said...

kacak nak? ya kmk geram tangga

Post a Comment